My focus of art resides within the field of graphic and web design. What I try to incorporate within my work are appropriate elements of traditional or excepted design with aesthetic or conceptual aspects of drawing, painting, and photography. I feel that in order to stand out as being an eye catcher without being too loud or obnoxious, my work needs to have comfortable and relatable roots that the audience can be impressed by. Details within logo, packaging, and illustration design are just as important as the work is as a whole.
Every element within my work is given full attention whether it's for the area's own emphasis, or if it serves as a supportive element for the more vital points of interest. Spontaneity and creativity have to find a compromise with self-discipline and compositional guidelines in order to be successful. My field of work is constantly growing and improving, which is not only going to be demanding of my continuous need to learn, but will never cease to be an exploration for perfection and variety of approaches to different products of design.
87. Gibson Guitar Logo, 2002, 16" x 20", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
Click image for larger version.
79. Beatles' Abbey Road CD Cover, 2002, 16" x 20", digital image, Adobe Photo Shop/Illustrator
80. The Urban Grind Coffeeshop Menu, 2001, 20" x 16", digital image, Adobe Photoshop/Quark Xpress
81. Maggy Pharmacy Logo, 2001, 16" x 20", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
82. Rise & Shine Shampoo Label, 2002, 20" x 16", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
83. Hidden Trail Snowboards Logo, 2002, 16" x 20", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
84. Dial Stationary, 2001, 20" x 16", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
85. Henri Matisse Quote #1, 2001, 20" x 16", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
86. Henri Matisse Quote #2, 2001, 20" x 16", digital image, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
88. Other Worlds Records Logo, 2002, 16" x 20", digital image, Adobe Illustrator
Top of Page
Senior Art Exhibition 2002 Home Page|
Jeannine Bolio-Halliday | Corey Liberty | William Barnaby | Kathleen O'Connell | Patrick Myers | Janelle Tavormina | Jamie Bowman | William Endres, Jr. | Dean DeLano | Timothy Russman | Heidi Von Hoffman | Beth Fezette | David Barry | Benjamin Lock | Lee Nesbitt | Monique Monette | Justin Rabideau | John Wayne Johnston
|Home | Galleries | Exhibitions | Rockwell Kent | Map | Office|